Yet another blog about Software Defined and other IT stuff
My name is Jose Hernandez. I live in Spain and currently work for VMware as Senior Solution Engineer for VCN. I spend most of my day working with customers and helping to understand and adopt VMware based solutions in the area of Networking and Security.
The idea of the blog is to provide content related to some of the hot topics in VMware such as AVI Load Balancer especially around networking and security aspects as it is sometimes a complex areas and one where I can add some value because of my background. Currently I hold dual CCIE certification since 2005 in Networking & Security and Collaboration. I worked many years for Cisco Gold Partners and I have been in contact with very disparate technologies areas such as Networking, Security, Contact Center, IP Telephony amongs others.
Hope you enjoy the contents… you can reach me at twitter.
Find my latest posts here
- AVI for K8s Part 10: Customizing Infrastructure Settings
- AVI for K8s Part 9: Customizing Ingress Pools using HTTPRule CRDs
- AVI for K8s Part 8: Customizing L7 Virtual Services using HostRule CRDs
- AVI for K8s Part 7: Adding GSLB leader-follower hierarchy for extra availability
- AVI for K8s Part 6: Scaling Out using AMKO and GSLB for Multi-Region services